the tomlinsons // part one // him and honey - nashville family photography


I have to admit, shooting family portraits is one of my favorites. Maybe it's partially my fondness for adorable kids, but it's also seeing how their parents react to them. Being able to capture that moment is one of the very best things. There's such a special bond between parent and child, and I know that goes without saying. But even still, I feel very fortunate to witness that with each shoot.

These are our dear friends The Tomlinsons. This shoot was to mark sweet Porter's 1st birthday. Those blue eyes just kill me every time. Don't you just love that strawberry blonde hair? And a baby on a motorcycle?! Watch out world!

We're always booking portrait shoots, so give us a shout if you'd like to chat! hello@himandhoneyphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment